Comprehensive Project Control Suite for SAP Business One
IA Project Plus for SAP Business One has been specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of project driven companies. While, SAP Business One for Project industries is perfect for companies where only part of their business is project based. Companies with a combination of trade, service and projects require a broad base of functionality in an integrated and easy to use system.
Increased Project Margins
Financial Control is the lifeblood of any project solution. Budgets & Budget Revisions compared to actual real time performance with milestone billing and revenue recognition give you all the control you need.
Improvement of delivery reliability
The integrated resource and material planning guarantees on-time deliveries, so that your customers can rely on your company.
Purchasing and Production Efficiencies
Purchase and Produce goods specific to project or in batch across all projects. Receive just-in-time purchase recommendations based on the live performance of the project.
For Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul tied closely into the SAP Business One service system, this provides a fully managed project, planning, and billing solution for planned and reactive maintenance.
IA Project Plus for SAP Business One provides functionality including:
Integrated Gantt charts provide a real time view of capacity and material requirements. Material deliveries are linked with project activities and are directly visible in the project plan.
Graphical Capacity Planning
Activities and hours in the project plan can be allocated directly to employees and machines through easy-to-use drag and drop functionality.
Quotation Controls & Sales
Simplify the process of quoting and managing projects throughout your sales process. Ensure an accurate available-to-promise by adding a quote to a project plan to see the impact on machines and labour.
Direct access to projected margin, planned-factual budgets and WIP. The extensive drill-down options to activities, material and labour, mean you will always have a real-time view of the status of the project, progress and work in progress.
Book direct and indirect hours in time sheets with real-time roll-up to project costing and Gantt chart. Data can be input via a computer or mobile devices.
Procurement & Inventory
With comprehensive material planning and procurement, materials can be linked to project activities or milestones and provide just-in-time purchasing. Project-based procurement and multiple warehouses are also supported.
Accounting & Invoicing
Extensive invoice schemes are supported, including down payments and progress billing. Invoices can be linked to milestones, activities or scheduled to a date.
Integrated financial administration enables flexible and extensive financial reporting.
Benefits of SAP Business One Project Costing include:
- Fast estimating - Create new projects from templates or by copying prior projects.
- Quick Pricing - Quickly develop a cost budget and selling price.
- Accurate budget v actual
- Accurate estimating - Labour and material costs are accurately and quickly reflected in every project.
- Gantt chart integration - Plan your new project with a real-time interactive Gantt chart showing all constraints and dependencies, combined with material requirements, labour, milestones, invoicing and delivery dates.
- Capacity planning - Customise your departments, labour and machines to display your real-time capacity. Overlay your project plan with your department capacity to ensure you have resources available.
- Accurate available-to-promise - Project planning integrated with capacity planning so available-to-promise can be quickly and reliably determined.
- Just-in-time material planning - Schedule material requirements to specific activities and phases of the project plan. Purchase and production can be ordered just in time.
- Reliable deliveries - Effective project planning fully integrated with material planning and capacity ensures that projects are completed and delivered on time.
- Increasing project margins - Accurate estimating, real-time visibility into costs, combined with integrated project & capacity planning ensures that project margins remain healthy and variances can be quickly identified.
- Milestone billing - Schedule invoicing to coincide with the completion of a project phase or activity. Down payments, time & materials, or percentage of completion invoicing. Web-based labour reporting Labour hours can be recording by project activity, and input by local computer or by a web browser for remote users.
- Improving quality - Creating projects from templates reinforces best practices. Copy prior projects for continuous improvement. Accurate project & capacity planning ensures projects are well managed, on-time and profitable.
- Less risk & less stress - Your projects will be better managed, which leads to less stress and a more organized work environment.
IA Project Plus was formerly known as Variatec Project and Variadd Project. Integrated Applications is now sole supplier for this software system in the UK and Ireland. We will be providing support for all existing users in these regions in addition to further developing the project.